IGNOU Online Re-Registration July 2022 – IGNOU has officially started to collect the online applications for re-registration in IGNOU University for the next semester and year. Candidates have to fill out their registration form by online method. IGNOU Re-Registration facility is available only for those candidates who have already enrolled for a program of more than 1 year and above duration by taking Admission in IGNOU.
You Might Also Like To Read:
IGNOU Re Registration July 2022
Important Notice – IGNOU Online Re-Registration for the most current session July 2022 is now started by the university on its scheduled date. If you missed the January 2022 session then you can now register in the July 2022 session for missed year and semester for which you had waited for a weeks.
Candidates are informed that the IGNOU Online Re-Registration is open for Indian students as well as international students so overseas students have no need to follow the offline procedure for re-registration in IGNOU. Earlier, IGNOU international students are not allowed to apply for re-registration online but now the university has opened a way for international students to re-register for the next year and semester online.
Pre-requisite for Filling IGNOU Re-Registration Form
- 9 or 10 Digit enrollment number of student
- Your program should be included in the list of available programs
- You should be eligible for registration
- Valid Email Address
- Active Mobile Number
IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022 Important Dates
IGNOU Re-Registration for the session July 2022 is officially started by the university. The students are now able to get registered in the upcoming session for their next sem or year through online mode. Get in touch with the page to get the latest updates and news regarding re-registration.
Normally, IGNOU July session Re-Registration starts in the month of March or April while IGNOU January session Re-registration starts in the month of September-October but it might get delayed to December. Candidates will be notified of all updates regarding the re-registration session started by IGNOU Team and they can register themselves for the current session. IGNOU Head Office frequently extends the last date for re-registration in every session so that every student can register without missing any Semester or Year.
Start Date of IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022
23rd May 2022 (Monday)
Last Date of IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022
15th July 2022 (Friday)
IGNOU Re-Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500/Rs.1000
No Provision Now
Expected Date of IGNOU Re-Registration Jan 2023
How to Apply for IGNOU Re-Registration 2022?
New Students: If you have not registered on the re-registration portal yet then do follow the below procedure for the same.
- First, Click on the Re-Registration link and go to the main section by clicking on proceed for re-registration
- Here, comes the main procedure so click on the “New Registration” button and select your program, enter your enrollment number, enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- You are now registered at the portal so now follow the below procedure for getting re-register for the next year and semester.
Existing Students: If you already registered at the Online re-registration portal then you can follow the below steps to get successfully re-registration in your program.
- Candidates have to first open our given Re-Registration link
- Now, click on the checkbox and click on proceed for the re-registration button
- Here, you are on the main page of the IGNOU re-registration section.
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission
- Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button to follow other procedures.
- fill your Online Application form with the required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re-Registration
If you are new for online re-registration or didn’t register yourself online then candidates have to first register themselves to the online portal and then follow the same procedure and steps which are given above.
Available Payment Method for Re-Registration Fees
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
IGNOU Re-Registration Status July 2022
If you had filled out your Re-Registration form and paid your fees online then a confirmation email will be sent to you on your registered email address and also by SMS. If you have successfully completed your Re-Registration then we advise all our students that please check your status of registration after login with your correct details. If you didn’t receive any confirmation then there is no need to worry and your next year’s registration status will be updated soon by IGNOU Head.
Click Here for IGNOU Re-Registration Status July 2022
Note: IGNOU Re Registration status may take up to 30 days to update your next year or semester details at IGNOU Portal so keep check your status online for any updates.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Program List 2022
Currently Selected IGNOU Courses are available for online re-registration and it includes Bachelor’s Degree programme, Diploma Courses, Master’s Degree programme, and Post Graduate degree programme so if candidates are already enrolled in any of the programmes so they can re-register for next semester or next year from here.
Also Read: IGNOU All Courses 2022
Bachelor Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- BBA in Retailing
- Bachelor of Education
Master Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA. in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Master of Arts (Education) (MAEDU)
- Master of Arts in Development Studies (MADVS)
- Management Program (MP)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
The students can confirm their program in the above list to check whether their program is available for online re-registration for the next semester or year to start the process of online re-registration before due date. If the candidates have any confusion regarding IGNOU Re-registration then do not hesitate to comment below with your query to get the resolution soon as possible before missing the last date of registration.
FAQs – IGNOU Re Registration July 2022
What is Re Registration in IGNOU?
Re-Registration means to enroll in next year or next semester in an existing program. There is no criteria and eligibility to register for next year or semester because you have already taken admission in a particular course. Candidates can take re-registration just after taking fresh admission in the 1st year or 1st semester in any program offered by IGNOU.
What is IGNOU Re Registration Fee?
IGNOU Re Registration fee is different for all courses so candidates have to explore IGNOU Fee Structure to know the exact amount to be paid at the time of filling the re registration form for a particular program.
What to Do if IGNOU Re Registration Date is Over?
If the re registration date for the most recent session was over then candidates have no option to apply in the current session through any method either online or offline. Those candidates have to wait for the next session of re registration to get register for the next year or semester.