IGNOU Admission July 2022 – The university has officially started its most awaited admission cycle called July 2022 after the closing of the most recent admission session January 2022. The students have no need to wait for more time to get enrolled in the upcoming July 2022. The starting of the current session was delayed due to a delay in the closing of the January 2022 admission session. The upcoming admission session is now open for the academic session 2022-23 for all its offered programs.
Interested students can explore the latest procedure for IGNOU Admission and important dates to get admission easily to the world’s largest and most popular distance and open learning institute named IGNOU University. IGNOU July 2022 Admission session is open only for those candidates who are interested to get admitted to this university as a distance program. The current session will be run from May 2022 to the end of July 2022.
You can Also Read:
- IGNOU Admission July 2022
- IGNOU Distance – ODL Admission 2022
- IGNOU Online Courses Admission 2022
- IGNOU Fixed Learner Intake Programs Admission 2022
- IGNOU International Students Admission 2022
- FAQs – IGNOU Admission 2022
IGNOU Admission July 2022
IGNOU Online Admission for the Session July 2022 is now open by the university. IGNOU Admission Last Date for Session July 2022 is 31st July 2022 for Indian Students as well as for International Students. We have already informed all students that the given last date might be the final date for taking admission in IGNOU thereafter no application will be accepted by the university either online or offline after the due date. If you missed the last session of Jan 2022 then you can apply to the ongoing session called July 2022 admission session.
Picking IGNOU for further education will never be the wrong choice. First of all, the degree attained from this institute is valid and considered equivalent to any accredited institute. Furthermore, it is a boon for the students who are unable to start or complete their education for any of the reasons.
Also Check: Is IGNOU Degree Valid for Job?
IGNOU has brought down a higher level of education to their doors within an affordable fee structure. Moreover, talking about the study materials, it would be hard to bring down IGNOU. The students who are diligently working for UPSC, Civil services, or any national examination put their fingers first on the study materials of IGNOU.
Also Check: IGNOU Online Study Materials
All the students who want to replenish their educational career through distance mode must take note of the admission process carried out in IGNOU. We have brought together the entire information for your reference.
IGNOU Admission Last Date for July 2022
If you have a question like what is the last date of IGNOU admission 2022 then here is an answer to it. Candidates are requested to keep checking regularly IGNOU Admission Last Date for July 2022 to get updated information about its important dates so that you don’t miss this session without registration.
IGNOU Online Admission Start Date July 2022
30th May 2022 (Official)
IGNOU Online Admission Last Date July 2022
31st July 2022 (Official)
Last Date with Late Fees
No Provision Now
IGNOU Online Courses Commencement Date
IGNOU Online Courses Exam Date
To be announced later
Note: IGNOU has released the last date for submission of the online application form so candidates are advised to keep check the important date section to get the latest updates about the extension of the last date. The given last date of Admission is applicable for All Master Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Certificate, and other programs.
IGNOU Provisional Admission 2022
If you had completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination and awaiting the final marksheet can also take admitted to IGNOU on a provisional basis.
The candidates who took admission on a provisional basis have to submit the leftover or required documents by the due date decided by IGNOU officials. The candidates who failed to submit the required documents may face the cancelation or rejection of admission.
IGNOU Admission Eligibility 2022
IGNOU is one of the largest open universities in India, which is now functioning at international levels as well. If you are among those who want to pursue any educational course through IGNOU, then we will be helping you with the eligibility elements of all of them.
- Advanced certificate – The student should have a 10+2 certificate or any equivalent certificate from a recognized institute.
- Bachelor’s degree course – The student must hold 10 and 10+2 certificate
- Post-graduate diploma – The student should have finished the graduation course to proceed with the post-graduation diploma in the same stream.
- Master’s degree courses – The student should have completed a bachelor’s course from an accredited university
- M.Phil courses – Students must have a Master’s degree with a score of 55% (minimum for general) while SC/ST/OBC candidates must have 50%.
- Ph.D. courses – The student must have either Master’s degree or M.Phil degree with 55% of the marking minimum.
Thus, you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria depending on the course you have chosen; get along with the admission process right away. For further information, you should download the brochure or prospectus of the respective course through the website of IGNOU.
Also Check: Is Two Degrees Together from IGNOU Valid?
In addition, students who desire to carry on with two educational degrees from IGNOU must make a note of this. IGNOU does not permit taking admission in two distance degree programs while it is permitted to join one regular degree program and one distance program at the same time. However, students can join for one degree and one certificate program at a time, therefore, try not to make this mistake.
Available Sessions to Take Admission in IGNOU
IGNOU is very generous in taking the admission and hereby conducts the admission cycle twice in a year.
- If you are joining in the month of January, then the admission form filling can be submitted during November and January.
- On the other hand, the July cycle is also open for admission, and for this, the application will be constituted between May and August.
Now, the decision lies on your shoulder as to which admission cycle of IGNOU is suitable for you, and then act accordingly. It is also noted that the some of the courses are available for a particular admission cycle only so you should check for the availability of course before making a decision for admission.
Available Methods for Admission in IGNOU
Candidates can apply through the Online Admission mode which is easy and time-saving. If you want then you can register yourself to the Online Admission portal and fill out your application form online and pay your fees with the online payment method.
If candidates want to follow offline procedures then they have to download IGNOU Prospectus from our site and submit their application form to IGNOU Regional Centre before the due date. Keep in mind that the offline method is available for limited courses and only a few regional centre centers are accepting offline applications.
Also Check: IGNOU Nearby Regional Centre
You can Download IGNOU Application Form from the IGNOU Prospectus if you want to go for the offline procedure and get a print of it, fill it out and send it to IGNOU’s nearest regional centre and wait for Admission approval from them.
Download – IGNOU Prospectus July 2022
IGNOU Entrance Exam Admission 2022
Not for all, but there are certain courses for which students have to go through the entrance examination for gluing their seats in IGNOU. Want to know, what they are, then take a look below –
It is all, for the rest of the courses; IGNOU has shared the eligibility criteria acting as the requisite.
IGNOU Distance – ODL Admission 2022
As we all know that the IGNOU itself is known for its vast list of Open Distance Learning courses that are offered by the university in January as well as July sessions. So if you are interested in to admitted to IGNOU for one of the ODL courses then you can begin the process of filling the application online as the process to collect the applications is now officially started by the university.
How To Apply for IGNOU Admission 2022?
To secure a valid spot in IGNOU, every student has to go through the process of online admission form submission. If needed, the option of offline form filling is also there. In this section, we are going to share the step by step process of the Admission procedure to be followed in IGNOU.
- First of all, Visit the link given for Online Admission July 2022 to proceed with the registration
- To start the process, it is essential to have a User id and Password so if you are a new student then you have to click on New Registration Link to proceed ahead.
- Fill up registration form including Username, Candidate’s Name, Email, Mobile Number, Password, and Captcha Code and click on register to get successfully register for the portal
- Also, don’t miss, the user name along with the password will reach you through SMS on the number you have provided.
Login to Fill Online Application:
- Now, you have to login again using the details to fill out the form of admission.
- Check the program for which you are applying and then click on it.
- While filling out the admission form of IGNOU, keep your focus on mentioning each and every detail with utmost consciousness to avoid any errors or delay.
- On the section of photograph and signature upload, the same in this format is 100KB in size and JPG. Make sure the given specifications are met or else the upload process will get hindered.
- The declaration form will be seen on the screen, click on the checkbox after reading the details.
- It is the stage where you will get an extra chance to re-validate the data or details entered on the admission form. Hopefully, if you have made any mistakes, it is the best time to rectify them.
- Take the help of the online payment mode and carry on with the fee submission. The common ones are net banking, debit/credit card, etc.
- The payment of the fees will be considered successful, once you have received the SMS in your phone number. So, don’t be in a hurry and wait for it.
- Now, you will see a tab with Preview written on it; click on verify the form once again.
- It is recommended to take the hard copies of the submitted admission form because you will need them. Also, download and save the form on your laptop or PC for future use.
Required Documents for IGNOU Admission
Not much, a simple list of documents is only compulsory for taking admission in IGNOU, and you can submit them in Scanned format as well.
- Photographs (passport size)
- A valid identity card
- Birth certificate
- Category certificate
- Experience certificate
- Academic certificate
- BPL certificate
Important: It is noted that the Photograph and signature must be less than 100kb while all other documents must be less than 200kb.
IGNOU Admission Fees and Refund Policy 2022
The university receives the one time registration fees at the time of taking in IGNOU in the first year or semester of a particular program. It is noted that the registration fee is non-refundable. IGNOU program fees are refundable under some circumstances if student cancelling their admission to IGNOU within a given period.
- If any of the students want to cancel their admission to IGNOU before the last date of admission then they will 100% refund their program fees by deducting registration fees of Rs 200.
- If student cancelling their admission within 15 days after the closing of the admission session then they will receive the course fees by deducting the amount of Rs 500.
- If admission cancelled within 30 days after the last date of admission then the amount of Rs 1000 is deducted from the program fees.
- Lastly, if the admission cancelled after complete 30 days from the last date of admission then no refund will be issued to the student.
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bank Draft (DD)
- Cash Challan
Is Your Form Still Showing Incomplete After Payment of Fees?
If you already paid your Admission fees but the form still shows incomplete or asks you to pay the fees again then there is no need to worry about it. You can mail to the online department of admission at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your payment details and control number to get updated on your fee status online.
IGNOU Admission Status 2022
Once you have completed all your admission procedures and paid the fees then you may have to wait some time to get a confirmation message from your regional centre regarding your application. Candidates can check their application status after 10 days from the registration date to get status for it. The maximum duration for verification of your documentation is 40 working days.
Click here to Check IGNOU Admission Status Jan – July 2022
Candidates have to follow the admission status link to get brief details about their registration like your admission is approved or rejected by the university and more details.
IGNOU Online Courses Admission 2022
IGNOU University has announced the online admission for 34 online programs so the students who wants to complete the program through online mode can now take fresh admission in the July 2022 session. The university is keep working on increasing the number of courses as an online mode so that more and more students will get benefited to complete their education through the online mode.
IGNOU Fixed Learner Intake Programs Admission 2022
The university has now created a separate admission portal for 7 academic programs in which students have to pay the registration fees only at the time of submission of the application form. The university has fixed seats for these programs so the students have to wait for the merit list to get admitted to these courses. The merit list will be declared on the basis of eligibility of a particular program and candidates have to keep checking the IGNOU FLIP portal to check the declaration of merit.
List of IGNOU FLIP Courses
Registration Fees of IGNOU FLIP: Rs 400
The students who are shortlisted in the merit list will be communicated by the registered email address which you provided at the time of application to inform your to pay the program fees to confirm their admission to IGNOU. If you failed or missed to pay the program fees before the due date then your admission will be cancelled and your seat will be given to the next student in the merit list.
IGNOU International Students Admission 2022
The university has now started the online admission portal for overseas students including SAARC, Non-SAARC, NRI, and FSRI candidates who are interested to take admission to IGNOU University. It is noted that the below portal is applicable for foreign candidates only so Indian residents should apply to the common admission portal.
Important Guidelines for IGNOU International Students
IGNOU is now spreading its regional centers all over the world and is turning globally. An international student can take admitted to IGNOU without much ado as the process is seamless. An international student needs to have a valid VISA for the duration of the course, along with meeting the eligibility criteria and required documents. Also, the fee structure for the international student is different, and admission will be accepted through online mode.
Open your wings and let your career fly without any restriction. It doesn’t matter if you are unable to reach the regular classes or could not continue your studies. Also, if the private college does not fit in your pocket, IGNOU will let you fly high in spirits. Follow up with the information about the admission process in IGNOU, and you will surely succeed in your academics without any doubt.
If candidates have any queries and questions related to IGNOU Online Admission then they can contact the department by available email support or phone support to get the answer to their questions.
FAQs – IGNOU Admission 2022
Can I Take Online Admission in IGNOU?
Is Offline Admission Mode Also Available in IGNOU?
You can contact the nearest regional centre of IGNOU for the availability of offline admission.
What are the Months of IGNOU Online Admission?
May-June for July Session & November-December for January Session.
Can I Take Direct Admission in IGNOU?
Yes, Candidates can take direct admission to the Majority of Courses except for Bed, MBA, BSC Nursing & Ph.D.
Do I Need to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form to IGNOU?
No. You don’t need to submit any printed copy of the application to IGNOU if you took admission through online mode.
Can I Take Admission in Any Session of IGNOU?
Yes, Candidates can take admission in the January or July session of IGNOU University. But few courses are offered only in one session so you must confirm before proceeding.